If you receive a mail from us regarding your payments saying, “Your transaction cannot be completed”. It means we have a lack of information or documents. What could be the reasons?
- Invalid invoice- if it doesn't contain one of the following information: your beneficiary's name, your company name, the amount that Paral to the payment, and the reason for payment.
- Missing contract or any relevant reference for payment reasons.
- Tax deduction certificate (In payments that require a tax deduction).
- Not designated beneficiary details.
- Payment clarification process, Assessment of KYC.
Restricted payments via Okoora’s ABCM Platform
When it comes to international payments, there are 3 cases where it is not possible to send or receive overseas payments through Okoora. Before you begin, it is important to know them.
- High-risk Countries - A country where foreign currency transfers are prohibited/restricted. In this case, we'll be happy to offer you currency risk hedging and self-conversion services. A list of the country: Myanmar, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Iran, The Cayman Islands, Burkina Faso, Barbados, Albania, Jamaica, Gibraltar, Haiti, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria, Mozambique, Mali, Jordan, Turkiye, Tanzania, Panama, Philippines, Senegal, Africa South The United Arab, Uganda, Syria, South Sudan, Yemen, Emirates, Russia, Belarus, Parts of Ukraine.
Virtual currency - It is not possible to process transactions to and from customers in virtual currency.